QA Manager & Coordinator (d/f/m)
We’re looking for a Quality Assurance Manager & Coordinator to work on a new unannounced Unity-based multiplayer project (PC & Console). You will mainly be responsible for testing, documenting, tracking and reviewing bugs and features on all platforms. You will work closely with the whole team, the community, the publisher and external QA studios.
- Test features and document reproduction steps for bugs.
- Be creative and stubborn trying to find bugs and break the game.
- Build up an internal QA pipeline.
- Lead and organize internal playtests.
- Work and communicate with the community.
- Create test plans and coordinate testing with external QA studios.
- Make sure the game is compliant with TCR, TRC, and Lotcheck.
- Support the publisher and dev team during the submission process.
- You like playing video games and are passionate about games.
- You have experience with testing software (preferable games on PC and Console)
- Basic understanding of all game development processes.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- You’re good at self-managing your tasks and responsibilities.
Regular – Senior:
It would be great if you have 2-4+ years of experience working in QA. You don’t necessarily need to have worked as a Game QA manager. Still, you should have a solid knowledge of a QA pipeline and testing processes. You should have experience in having worked closely with a development team as well as external QA studios.
- Experience doing QA for PC and console games.
- Good understanding of game- and level design.
- Good understanding of UI/UX design.
- Experience with user-testing.
- Having worked with an online community.
- Experience working with Codecks (codecks.io)
- Good knowledge of multiplayer, racing, and sports games.
- Able to work during CET office hours
- Home office and on-site in our office at Saftladen in Berlin (in case you have to test with Dev-Kits)
- Start: ASAP
- Work on a critical-acclaimed IP with 90%+ positive reviews.
- Work in a small, experienced team with complete creative autonomy.
- Work on games with a non-toxic and loving community.
- Flexible working hours.
- Public transportation ticket in Berlin.
- Be part of Saftladen – the biggest indie game dev collective in Germany.
Please send your CV, motivational letter and salary expectations to