Console Developer (d/f/m)
We’re looking for a Console Programmer to work on a new unannounced Unity-based multiplayer project (PC & Console). You will mainly be responsible for implementing console-specific features, and making sure that everything goes in accordance with the TRC/TCR/Lotcheck as well as setting up and maintaining an automated build & test pipeline for PC and Consoles. You will work closely together with our other developers as well as the publisher for the submissions.
- Implementing console-specific features (user-management, etc).
- Debug & optimize game for console hardware.
- Make sure that the game is compliant with TCR, TRC, and Lotcheck.
- Supporting the publisher during the submission process.
- Plan, set up, and maintain an automatic multiplatform build pipeline with automated tests & basic reporting.
- Experience with console development & APIs.
- Experience with Unity.
- Good knowledge of C#.
- Unit, Integration & System Testing experience
- Good bug hunting & debugging skills.
- Ability to work with and extend an existing codebase.
- Working knowledge of git.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- You’re good at self-managing your tasks and responsibilities.
It would be great if you have 4+ years of experience working with consoles and have already worked on automated build pipelines – but if you haven’t and you think you’re still a good fit for the job, please apply anyway.
- Solid skills in Python/Bash scripting.
- Automated tests in a game environment.
- Experience with CI systems (Jenkins, GitLab, etc.).
- Experience with containerization (Docker, etc).
- Experience with network & VPN setups.
- Able to work in CEST office hours
- Remote or on-site (You must be located in Germany, preferably Berlin)
- Start: September 2022 (depending on approval of german state funding)
- Work on a critical-acclaimed game with 90%+ positive reviews.
- Work in a small, experienced team with complete creative autonomy.
- Work on games with a non-toxic and loving community.
- Flexible working hours.
- Public transportation ticket in Berlin.
- Be part of Saftladen – the biggest indie game dev collective in Germany.
Please send your CV, motivational letter and salary expectations to